What is PAL?
We understand that the first year of your degree can be difficult and this is why we have a community of peers who are committed to supporting your transition into university.
PAL (Peer Assisted Learning) is an informal learning community where experienced second or third year students help first years (you) adjust to university and your course.
PAL sessions are usually part of your first two semesters, but you will learn more about how these work on your courses during your induction.? They are student-centred as you can contribute to the content of the sessions which intend to help you:
- Understand what being a University of Bedfordshire student is really like
- Make friends and connections
- Know where to get the support you need
- Make sense of your course expectations
- Participate in course-related group discussions to share knowledge, brainstorm ideas and study strategies and develop your problem-solving skills?
data-screen-name="uoblibrary" data-theme="light" data-chrome="noscrollbar transparent nofooter noheader noborders">
During office hours
+44 (0)1234 400 400
Outside office hours
+44 (0)1582 74 39 89
University of Bedfordshire
UK, LU1 3JU